Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Location for Gypsy Thread's Blog!


As is the way with life, things change and new opportunities come along. I'll begin posting Gypsy Threads blog on wordpress this coming week, so look for my ramblings at gypsythreads.wordpress.com! See you there and be sure to leave me a comment. At the mid-point of January I'll do a drawing of those who have left me a comment there and send a little goodie your way!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Just found your blog...better late than never, huh? LOL May I ask what the cute square pieces are (they are done like pennies but square..some have hearts, pumpkins, or birds for top penny and all are very colorful) Wondered what they were used for. Blessings from NC Cabin In The Woods

Gypsy Threads said...

Thank you for your comment, Barbara! The little squares are pins that I sell at the shows I do. Actually, I had so many requests that I did them as patterns so you can make your own, or they can be ordered from me! The actual pins are $7.00 each or three for $18.00 and that includes S&H. The patterns have four designs per pattern, with a total of five patterns. They are $8.00 each or three for $21. The cool thing is you can also make them up in punchneedle and are they ever so cute and such terrific little gifts or package tie-ons or poke one through a card! I will put them up on my Etsy site next week. I love making them up as a little sampler or putting three together...yes, I entertain myself easily!

Again, thank you for reading, tell your friends too! Have a terrific day!